Wednesday, October 20, 2010

http://databases.aspfaq.com/ -Good site - Look for the following questions

How do I build a query with optional parameters?
How do I calculate the median in a table?
How do I create a store locator feature?
How do I deal with MEMO, TEXT, HYPERLINK, and CURRENCY columns?
How do I deal with multiple resultsets from a stored procedure?
How do I debug my SQL statements?
How do I determine if a column exists in a given table?
How do I enable or disable connection pooling?
How do I enumerate through the DSNs on a machine?
How do I find a stored procedure containing ?
How do I get a list of Access tables and their row counts?
How do I get the latest version of the JET OLEDB drivers?
How do I handle alphabetic paging?
How do I handle BIT / BOOLEAN columns?
How do I handle error checking in a stored procedure?
How do I ignore common words in a search?
How do I page through a recordset?
How do I present one-to-many relationships in my ASP page?
How do I prevent duplicates in a table?
How do I prevent my ASP pages from waiting for backend activity?
How do I prevent NULLs in my database from mucking up my HTML?
How do I protect my Access database (MDB file)?
How do I protect my stored procedure code?
How do I protect myself against the W32.Slammer worm?
How do I remove duplicates from a table?
How do I rename a column?
How do I retrieve a random record?
How do I return row numbers with my query?
How do I send a database query to a text file?
How do I simulate an array inside a stored procedure?
How do I solve 'Could not find installable ISAM' errors?
How do I solve 'Operation must use an updateable query' errors?
How do I temporarily disable a trigger?
How do I use a SELECT list alias in the WHERE or GROUP BY clause?
How do I use a variable in an ORDER BY clause?
Should I index my database table(s), and if so, how?
Should I store images in the database or the filesystem?
Should I use a #temp table or a @table variable?
Should I use a view, a stored procedure, or a user-defined function?
Should I use recordset iteration, or GetRows(), or GetString()?
What are all these dt_ stored procedures, and can I remove them?
What are the limitations of MS Access?
What are the limitations of MSDE?
What are the valid styles for converting datetime to string?
What datatype should I use for my character-based database columns?
What datatype should I use for numeric columns?
What does "ambiguous column name" mean?
What is this 'Multiple-step OLE DB' error?
What is wrong with 'SELECT *'?
What naming convention should I use in my database?
What should I choose for my primary key?
What should my connection string look like?
When should I use CreateObject to create my recordset objects?
Where can I get this 'Books Online' documentation?
Where do I get MSDE?
Which database platform should I use for my ASP application?
Which tool should I use: Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer?
Why are there gaps in my IDENTITY / AUTOINCREMENT column?
Why can I not 'open a database created with a previous version...'?
Why can't I access a database or text file on another server?
Why can't I use the TOP keyword?
Why do I get 'Argument data type text is invalid for argument [...]'?
Why do I get 'Not enough space on temporary disk' errors?
Why does ASP give me ActiveX errors when connecting to a database?
Where can I get basic info about using stored procedures?










Should I use a view, a stored procedure, or a user-defined function?




How do I handle error checking in a stored procedure?

http://databases.aspfaq.com/database/how-do-i-handle-error-checking-in-a-stored-procedure.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 using Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc; using System.Xml.Linq; using System.Xml.XPath; //<table class="common-table medium js-table js-stre...